Don’t be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With our “Lifetime Polymer” finish, a 1/4″ thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing – an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The “Lifetime Polymer” finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, we have constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and our SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren’t beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it’s the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Red Oak available at no additional charge
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- Patented Handicap Scoring – Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
Additional Optional Features:
- Make it coin-op with optional bill acceptor and pin gate to prevent free play
- Custom wood stains available
- Customize playfield with your logo
- Electronic Score Units
- Width: 31″ without scoring unit; 36″ with scoring unit
- Height: 30″ to the top of the playfield
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximate)
- 3″ thick x 20″ wide
- Always 16″ less than the overall length
Available in 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 ft. Lengths